Cover your tools and YOU!

Whether you are an electrician, chippy, gardener, painter or plumber it is important to get tradies insurance to protect you if things do not go to plan.

Tradie insurance is not a type of cover itself, instead, it is the term used to describe a range of covers:

There are often exclusions, deductibles and limits which apply, so contact an Avoca Insurance Broker to discuss your specific insurance needs.

Have any questions? Call for a quick chat!

Frequently Asked Questions

You can often combine:

  • Public & Products Liability cover with Tools of Trade into one policy


  • Public & Products Liability cover with Tools of Trade and Commercial Motor vehicle into one policy


  • Personal Accident insurance requires a separate policy.

If you provide design advice you may also require professional indemnity insurance.

Your staff will need workers compensation insurance.

We understand you are busy! Just give us a quick call on 08 9387 8588, we will work out what you require and get back to you as soon as possible.

There are often extensions and exclusions that are applicable on your Public and Products Liability relating to subcontractors. There may even be higher excesses on claims where a subcontractor is involved.

We would recommend that all subcontractors have their own Public and Products Liability insurance and to CHECK if they have Worker Compensation or Income Protection Insurance before you hire them.

Please speak to us directly on 08 9387 8588