Be the Happy Camper

Get comprehensive cover for your caravan or camper trailer, 5th wheeler, horse floats, trailer or house on wheels.

You can get choose from Australia Wide Cover and On Site cover which will cover accidental loss or damage to your caravan from occurrences such as storms, fire, theft, collisions and legal liability.

You also have automatic cover for Up to $1,000 in total for all contents for any one incident.

There are often exclusions, deductibles and limits which apply, so contact an Avoca Insurance Broker to discuss your specific insurance needs.


Frequently Asked Questions

NO – Your car insurance only covers your car, if you get into an accident towing your caravan.

  • Accidental loss or damage to your caravan caused by an incident during the period of insurance such as hail, storm (including cyclone), fire, theft and collision.
  • Legal liability to pay compensation for death or bodily injury to other people, or loss or damage to their property caused by the use of your caravan.
  • Towing and storage costs
  • Tools and spare parts
  • Contents cover
  • Annexe cover